Snowfeet* Skiblades | 65 CM | Skiboards Snowblades Short Mini Skis
- SKIBOARDS | SNOWBLADES | SKIBLADES - Call them whatever you want, these short mini skis are the greatest fun you can possibly have on a mountain as a skier, plus they're super easy to learn! Who said that skis have to be long anyway?
- FUN + FREEDOM - Skiboards by snowfeet* can somehow always bring up the kid in you. These skiblades are super fun for riding backward, spinning, jumping, and all kinds of tricks. Easy turning. Long enough to ski, short enough to skate.
- EASY TO LEARN - Very short learning curve, easy to use. Extremely responsive, lightweight on your feet, and easy to ride as opposed to cumbersome long skis.
- FUN CARVING - Amazing carving experience! Easy and fast turns thanks to the narrow waist width, short length, and parabolic shape.
- LIGHTWEIGHT + PORTABLE - Snowblades by snowfeet* are easy to carry around so you can take them anywhere.
- SKI ANYWHERE - Best for downhill skiing on ski slopes and in snow parks, and fantastic for all kinds of twists, jumps, and tricks. Easy and fun to handle moguls and bumpy terrain. Ride anywhere you dare to go - they let you access areas like narrow hiking trails you wouldn’t be able to enjoy whilst wearing long skis.
- FUN FOR ADULTS AND KIDS - Great for beginners, intermediates and pros who want to enjoy their ski trip to the fullest. Great for both kids and adults, teenagers and ski instructors. Ideal for adults teaching kids skiing because they allow for very agile movements. Age limit: 5 - 105.
- MADE IN EUROPE - To ensure the highest lasting quality, these skiboard short skis are handmade from sustainable wood in the mountains of Europe.
- TECHNICAL PARAMETERS:
- LENGTH - 65 cm | 26 inch
- DIMENSIONS: Tip/Waist/Tail Width: 11 - 9,5 - 11 cm, Radius = 4 m, Tip/Tail Height: 4,2 cm / 3,2 cm
- SKI BOOTS Size range: 36-49 EU / 4.5-14.5 US / 22,5-32,5 MP
- SNOWBOARD BOOTS Size range: 38-49 EU / 6-14.5 US
- CAMBER SHAPE - Designed for easy control and effortless carving experience.
- HIGH-QUALITY TECHNOLOGY - Cap construction + certified sustainable wood core. Metal edges for easy control. Graphite bases - for great speed and durability. Deep parabolic side cut - for easy turns. Asymmetrical high twin tips - great for both forward and backward riding.
BINDING TYPES: 1. Simple Ski Boot Bindings, 2. Snowboard Boot Bindings
- #Short Skis 65 cm #Little Mini Ski #Bigfoot Small Skis #Skiboard Snowblades Skiblades
Free + Fast Shipping. Estimated delivery time is 3 business days.
You may also love
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 33 reviews.
I thought my skiing days were over! Until I found Snow Feet! I have a bad knee bone on bone and did not want to give up. This was my last resort. I tried them out in Telluride Co. my first run down the slopes I was in tears I could not believe how easy Snow Feet made it! I shared this on my Facebook page and so many of my friends want to give them a try now. My Facebook is Patty Seaman! I'm overwhelmed with joy Thanks so much for changing my life!
I’m so happy with this product that I’m making a great review. I’m JB from Argentina and this is my season number 3 using snow blandes in Ushuia, the end of the world! I really recommend it! I use the Snow Skate Boot with the Snow Blade product
I got these for my Son who is always in the terrain parks shredding it up. He has ditched the regular skis for these awesome shorter snow feet! He Loves them, has more control and gets lots of compliments at the resort!
Bought the 65cm with snowboard boot bindings. I’ve only skied one other time and that was 15 years ago. Picked it up extremely quickly. I didn’t have to use poles and could take them off easily if I wanted. Super nimble on slopes, although not as fast as the other people skiing. These would be great in the parks for sure. They feel just like ice skates. I might pick up a pair of the 90cm ones so I can carve better though. These don’t have that hour glass shape to carve as well as normal skis. The build quality is awesome, especially the bindings. My snowboard friends liked those. Everyone complimented them on the slopes! Definitely worth the money.
Skiboards by Snowfeet
These short mini skis are the greatest fun you can possibly have on a mountain as a skier, plus they're super easy to learn!
Best on the slopes and in snow parks. Easy and fun to handle moguls, bumpy terrain, and a little bit of powder.
Easy to learn in one day
Fast learning curve. Great for beginners, intermediates and pros who want to enjoy their ski trip to the fullest.
Fun + Freedom
Super fun for riding backwards, spinning, jumping and all kinds of tricks you can do on the slopes and in snow parks.
We only use high-quality materials for production and we only design unique, innovative products with a goal to always create the best product in its category.
Why short skis are better for you?
MORE FUN AND FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT
Enjoy skiing to the fullest, and have fun your own way.
EASIER TO LEARN FOR BEGINNERS
Shorter skis are easier to control, turn and stop, which makes them great for beginners. Skiboards | snowblades | skiblades are light and easy to ride as opposed to cumbersome, heavy, and long skis.
EASIER TO CONTROL FOR OLDER SKIERS
Little skis are lighter on your knees, and easier to control for any older skier, whose strength, knees and reflex speed is not what it once was.
FUN EVEN AT LOWER SPEED
Although you can go as fast as with long skis, you don’t need to go fast to enjoy the ride, because small skis enable freedom of movement and carving even at a lower speed, so you can enjoy the ride at your own pace.
EASIER TO HANDLE MOGULS AND CHOPPY TERRAIN
Thanks to their shortness, skiboards | snowblades | skiblades | short skis are fun and easy to handle when groomed slopes turn into moguls in the afternoon.
With snowblades, you use your whole body for front back balancing, which makes skiing not only more exciting, but also a more holistic exercise strengthening the upper part of your body too.
GREAT FOR SKI INSTRUCTORS FOR SKI INSTRUCTORS
Ideal for adults teaching kids skiing because little short skis allow for very agile movements.
MORE PORTABLE AND LIGHTER
Skiboards are easy to grab and lightweight to carry around so you can take them with you anywhere.