Skiboards by Snowfeet | 65 CM | Skiblades Snowblades Short Mini Skis
- SKIBOARDS | SKIBLADES | SNOWBLADES - Call them whatever you want, these short mini skis are the greatest fun you can possibly have on a mountain as a skier, plus they're super easy to learn! Who said that skis have to be long anyway?
- FUN + FREEDOM - Skiboards by snowfeet* can somehow always bring up the kid in you. These skiblades are super fun for riding backward, spinning, jumping, and all kinds of tricks. Easy turning. Long enough to ski, short enough to skate.
- EASY TO LEARN - Very short learning curve, easy to use. Extremely responsive, lightweight on your feet, and easy to ride as opposed to cumbersome long skis.
- FUN CARVING - Amazing carving experience! Easy and fast turns thanks to the narrow waist width, short length, and parabolic shape.
- LIGHTWEIGHT + PORTABLE - Snowblades by snowfeet* are easy to carry around so you can take them anywhere.
- SKI ANYWHERE - Best for downhill skiing on ski slopes and in snow parks, and fantastic for all kinds of twists, jumps, and tricks. Easy and fun to handle moguls and bumpy terrain. Ride anywhere you dare to go - they let you access areas like narrow hiking trails you wouldn’t be able to enjoy whilst wearing long skis.
- FUN FOR ADULTS AND KIDS - Great for beginners, intermediates and pros who want to enjoy their ski trip to the fullest. Great for both kids and adults, teenagers and ski instructors. Ideal for adults teaching kids skiing because they allow for very agile movements. Age limit: 5 - 105.
- MADE IN EUROPE - To ensure the highest lasting quality, these skiboard short skis are handmade from sustainable wood in the mountains of Europe.
- TECHNICAL PARAMETERS:
- LENGTH - 65 cm | 26 inch
- DIMENSIONS: Tip/Waist/Tail Width: 11 - 9,5 - 11 cm, Radius = 4 m, Tip/Tail Height: 4,2 cm / 3,2 cm
- SKI BOOTS Size range: 36-49 EU / 4.5-14.5 US / 22,5-32,5 MP
- SNOWBOARD BOOTS Size range: 38-49 EU / 6-14.5 US
- CAMBER SHAPE - Designed for easy control and effortless carving experience.
- HIGH-QUALITY TECHNOLOGY - Cap construction + certified sustainable wood core. Metal edges for easy control. Graphite bases - for great speed and durability. Deep parabolic side cut - for easy turns. Asymmetrical high twin tips - great for both forward and backward riding.
BINDING TYPES: 1. Simple Ski Boot Bindings, 2. Snowboard Boot Bindings
- #Short Skis 65 cm #Little Mini Ski #Bigfoot Small Skis #Skiboard Snowblades Skiblades
Free + Fast Shipping. Estimated delivery time is 3 business days.
1. What I should know about shoe size?
One size fits most, so that should be easy. We recommend Snowfeet* for shoes of sizes from 6 to 13 US or from 38 to 47 EU.
Special size for special people. Go for these if you're between 27 - 38 EU.
Skiskates / Skiboards:
One size fits most, yes, again. Have a look if you fit:
Ski boot bindings: 4.5-14.5 US / 36-49 EU / 22,5-32,5 MP
Snowboard boot bindings: 6-14.5 US / 38-49 EU
2. What shoes should I use?
Use any winter shoes or snowboard boots. We recommend waterproof shoes that fix your ankle firmly. Snowboard boots seem to be the best for ski slopes, but if you take Snowfeet on a hike or just to have fun on a ski slope or sledding hill, winter shoes are the most practical choice. For people with small shoe size, we generally recommend using snowboard boots to make sure Snowfeet fit perfectly, although it's not necessary.
3. Is it hard to learn?
Not really, it is actually pretty easy. It is as hard as learning to ski or skate. In fact, many people find it easier. However it takes some time and you will definitely fall now and then, but that’s part of the fun. Have you ever seen people ice-skating for the first time? That’s what I’m talking about. You have to keep the front-back balance, so it feels very natural to those who play ice hockey, ice skate, or even use inline skates. You are able to move freely as opposed to wearing heavy clunky skis. Falling is generally much safer than falling with skis or snowboard. Most importantly don't forget that learning is effortless if you enjoy the ride.
4. How do you stop?
You can stop the same way that you stop with your skis or skates. This is also called a hockey stop. Because of their size and weight, it might not be as easy to stop with Snowfeet as it is with regular skis. However, it's not really difficult either. Make sure you distribute your weight evenly over both of your Snowfeet to make you stop easier and slower. Additionally, you can also slow down using a heel brake.
5. Where to use?
Use them for downhill on ski slopes, in snowparks, on hiking trails, or just have fun on your local sledding hill. Snowfeet are best on groomed snow. Avoid extremely steep slopes and deep powder. Because Snowfeet are so small, they let you access areas like narrow hiking trails,that you wouldn’t be able to access whilst wearing skis. And because they fit into a backpack, you can take them pretty much anywhere.
6. Do all ski resorts allow the use of Snowfeet on their slopes?
Most of the ski resorts allow this kind of “short skis” on their slopes, but not all of them. Our experience is that if you act as if you were skiing with your traditional skis, no one will bother you. And if that happens anyway, argue that Snowfeet are safe and the base of Snowfeet is made of the exact same metal ski edges as all the other skis, which is the most common requirement of ski resorts. And don’t forget the great thing about Snowfeet is that you can always use them in so many other places, like hiking trails and sledding hills.
7. Where can I buy Snowfeet?
The best place on Earth to buy Snowfeet is this website :) The shipping is relatively affordable and fast. We ship literally anywhere with the exception of PO BOXES. Or you can order them directly from us on Amazon. Just make sure to avoid counterfeits on the internet, they’re not only illegal, but you would regret paying for a cheap knock-off that breaks during your second ride. Some of them only take your money and never deliver the counterfeit.
8. How much is shipping and what’s the shipping time?
FREE FREE FREE. Shipping is Free to most countries and takes 3-5 business days. We use UPS and Fedex for US, Canada, Japan, Australia and most of the world, and DPD and GLS for Europe. For a few countries where we don't offer free delivery, the shipping is relatively affordable and fast. The shipping time is usually around 4 business days, but it could be up to 8 business days, depending on the courier and the situation (COVID changed the shipping world). We always try to deliver your package as fast as possible. Just go to the checkout, fill out your shipping address and you’ll see the shipping information.
9. Can I use them in powder
Snowfeet are best on groomed snow. You can use Snowfeet on powder that is not thicker than +/- 10 cm (4 in). They are great on ski slopes, snow parks, sliding hills, or hiking trails, just not in deep powder. By the way, most skis are not suited for deep powder snow either. Additionally, try to avoid extremely steep slopes and ungroomed terrain full of bumps and holes.
10. Should I use wax?
Of course, we recommend waxing the base regularly to make Snowfeet even faster and prevent snow from sticking to the base. While you are on a ski trip, wax the base every day.
11. What is your return policy?
We give you a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee because we believe in our product. Make sure that the product is unused and in the original state.
12. For media - do we have permission to use your content?
Sure, you have our permission to use all of our content to create articles or videos about Snowfeet as long as it’s not harming us in any way. Just make sure to add a link to our website so that your audience can learn more about Snowfeet and buy them if they want to. Feel free to contact us for an interview, more information or content.
You may also love
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 32 reviews.
I’m so happy with this product that I’m making a great review. I’m JB from Argentina and this is my season number 3 using snow blandes in Ushuia, the end of the world! I really recommend it! I use the Snow Skate Boot with the Snow Blade product
I got these for my Son who is always in the terrain parks shredding it up. He has ditched the regular skis for these awesome shorter snow feet! He Loves them, has more control and gets lots of compliments at the resort!
Bought the 65cm with snowboard boot bindings. I’ve only skied one other time and that was 15 years ago. Picked it up extremely quickly. I didn’t have to use poles and could take them off easily if I wanted. Super nimble on slopes, although not as fast as the other people skiing. These would be great in the parks for sure. They feel just like ice skates. I might pick up a pair of the 90cm ones so I can carve better though. These don’t have that hour glass shape to carve as well as normal skis. The build quality is awesome, especially the bindings. My snowboard friends liked those. Everyone complimented them on the slopes! Definitely worth the money.
GAME CHANGER for those looking for a more carefree alternative to traditional skiing! I’m 5’5” & 115 lbs. My long skis were SO heavy and cumbersome. I don’t like skiing fast, and my long skis were not giving me the range of motion I was wanting on the slopes. Enter: Snowfeet. I wasn’t planning on purchasing them until next ski season, but snagged them now. I’m so glad I did! They’re light weight, easy to maneuver, and offer a new freedom on the slopes. I go to the ski hill with my kids for homeschool ski, and I’ll be taking these every time. So long, long skis! Snowfeet are it 👏🏼👏🏼
Skiboards by Snowfeet
These short mini skis are the greatest fun you can possibly have on a mountain as a skier, plus they're super easy to learn!
Best on the slopes and in snow parks. Easy and fun to handle moguls, bumpy terrain, and a little bit of powder.
Easy to learn in one day
Fast learning curve. Great for beginners, intermediates and pros who want to enjoy their ski trip to the fullest.
Fun + Freedom
Super fun for riding backwards, spinning, jumping and all kinds of tricks you can do on the slopes and in snow parks.
We only use high-quality materials for production and we only design unique, innovative products with a goal to always create the best product in its category.
Why short skis are better for you?
MORE FUN AND FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT
Enjoy skiing to the fullest, and have fun your own way.
EASIER TO LEARN FOR BEGINNERS
Shorter skis are easier to control, turn and stop, which makes them great for beginners. Skiboards | snowblades | skiblades are light and easy to ride as opposed to cumbersome, heavy, and long skis.
EASIER TO CONTROL FOR OLDER SKIERS
Little skis are lighter on your knees, and easier to control for any older skier, whose strength, knees and reflex speed is not what it once was.
FUN EVEN AT LOWER SPEED
Although you can go as fast as with long skis, you don’t need to go fast to enjoy the ride, because small skis enable freedom of movement and carving even at a lower speed, so you can enjoy the ride at your own pace.
EASIER TO HANDLE MOGULS AND CHOPPY TERRAIN
Thanks to their shortness, skiboards | snowblades | skiblades | short skis are fun and easy to handle when groomed slopes turn into moguls in the afternoon.
With snowblades, you use your whole body for front back balancing, which makes skiing not only more exciting, but also a more holistic exercise strengthening the upper part of your body too.
GREAT FOR SKI INSTRUCTORS FOR SKI INSTRUCTORS
Ideal for adults teaching kids skiing because little short skis allow for very agile movements.
MORE PORTABLE AND LIGHTER
Skiboards are easy to grab and lightweight to carry around so you can take them with you anywhere.