Snowfeet* Short Skis | 120 CM | Skiblades Skiboards Snowblades
- SKIBOARDS | SKIBLADES | SNOWBLADES - Call them whatever you want, these short skis are the greatest fun you can possibly have on a mountain as a skier, plus they're super easy to learn! Who said that skis have to be long anyway?
- FUN + FREEDOM - These 120 cm all-purpose short skis bring out the kid in you. Super fun for riding backward, spinning, jumping, and all kinds of tricks you can do on the slopes and in snow parks. Amazing carving experience! Effortless turning. These provide great stability, are extremely responsive, lightweight on your feet, and easy to ride as opposed to cumbersome long skis.
- SKI ANYWHERE | ALL-MOUNTAIN - Best on the slopes and in snow parks. Easy and fun to handle moguls, bumpy terrain, and regular powder. Ride anywhere you dare to go - access narrow hiking trails you wouldn’t be able to enjoy with long skis.
- FUN CARVING - Amazing carving experience! Easy and fast turns thanks to the narrow 7,8 cm waist width, short length and parabolic shape. Show your carves!
- LIGHTWEIGHT + PORTABLE - Snowblades by snowfeet* are easy to carry around so you can take them anywhere.
- EASY TO LEARN IN ONE DAY! - Fast learning curve. Great for beginners, intermediates and pros who want to enjoy their ski trip to the fullest.
- FUN FOR ADULTS AND KIDS - Great for beginners, intermediates and pros who want to enjoy their ski trip to the fullest. Great for ski instructors. Ideal for adults teaching kids skiing because they allow for very agile movements. Age limit: 10 - 110.
MADE IN EUROPE - To ensure the highest lasting quality, these skiboard short skis are designed and handmade in the mountains of Europe.
- TECHNICAL PARAMETERS:
LENGTH - 120 cm / 47 Inch
- DIMENSIONS - Tip/Waist/Tail Width: 10,9 - 7,8 - 9,9 cm, Radius = 8 m, Tip/Tail Height: 5,5 cm / 4,5 cm
- CAMBER + ROCKER SHAPE - Unique Camber + Tip and Tail Rocker shape designed for easy control, fun twists and tricks, effortless carving experience, and a smooth ride in ungroomed terrain.
HIGH-QUALITY TECHNOLOGY - Cap construction + certified sustainable wood core. Metal edges for easy control. Graphite base - for great speed and durability. Deep parabolic side cut - for easy turns. Asymmetrical high twin tips - great for both forward and backward riding.
- BINDING: Pro Ski Boot Bindings 26 - 36,1 MP
- #Short Skis 120 cm #Little Ski #Bigfoot Small Skis #Skiboard Snowblades Skiblades
Free + Fast Shipping. Estimated delivery time is 3 business days.
You may also love
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 33 reviews.
I thought my skiing days were over! Until I found Snow Feet! I have a bad knee bone on bone and did not want to give up. This was my last resort. I tried them out in Telluride Co. my first run down the slopes I was in tears I could not believe how easy Snow Feet made it! I shared this on my Facebook page and so many of my friends want to give them a try now. My Facebook is Patty Seaman! I'm overwhelmed with joy Thanks so much for changing my life!
I’m so happy with this product that I’m making a great review. I’m JB from Argentina and this is my season number 3 using snow blandes in Ushuia, the end of the world! I really recommend it! I use the Snow Skate Boot with the Snow Blade product
I got these for my Son who is always in the terrain parks shredding it up. He has ditched the regular skis for these awesome shorter snow feet! He Loves them, has more control and gets lots of compliments at the resort!
Bought the 65cm with snowboard boot bindings. I’ve only skied one other time and that was 15 years ago. Picked it up extremely quickly. I didn’t have to use poles and could take them off easily if I wanted. Super nimble on slopes, although not as fast as the other people skiing. These would be great in the parks for sure. They feel just like ice skates. I might pick up a pair of the 90cm ones so I can carve better though. These don’t have that hour glass shape to carve as well as normal skis. The build quality is awesome, especially the bindings. My snowboard friends liked those. Everyone complimented them on the slopes! Definitely worth the money.
Freedom and fun like never before!
These short skis are the greatest fun you can possibly have on a mountain as a skier, plus they're super easy to learn. Shortened lenght - more freedom of movement!
Lightweight + Portable
Freedom short skis are easy to carry around so you can take them anywhere.
The wood we are using for the production of our Snowfeet* skis comes from the PEFC certified forests, which ensures sustainability, the highest international ecological, social and ethical standards as well as the support of small forest owners and local communities.
Safety Release Bindings
High-quality safety release ski bindings with ski brake come pre-mounted.
We only use high-quality materials for production and we only design unique, innovative products with a goal to always create the best product in its category.
LENGTH - 120 cm / 47 in
With a length of 120 cm, these short skis are perfect for children as well as for adults.
Show your short skiing style!
The unique dimensions make these skis a versatile skiing gear for fun, all-mountain skiing, carving skiing and performing snowpark jumps and tricks.
Why short skis are better for you?
MORE FUN AND FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT
Enjoy skiing to the fullest, and have fun your own way.
EASIER TO LEARN FOR BEGINNERS
Shorter skis are easier to control, turn and stop, which makes them great for beginners. Skiboards | snowblades | skiblades are light and easy to ride as opposed to cumbersome, heavy, and long skis.
EASIER TO CONTROL FOR OLDER SKIERS
Little skis are lighter on your knees, and easier to control for any older skier, whose strength, knees and reflex speed is not what it once was.
FUN EVEN AT LOWER SPEED
Although you can go as fast as with long skis, you don’t need to go fast to enjoy the ride, because small skis enable freedom of movement and carving even at a lower speed, so you can enjoy the ride at your own pace.
EASIER TO HANDLE MOGULS AND CHOPPY TERRAIN
Thanks to their shortness, skiboards | snowblades | skiblades | short skis are fun and easy to handle when groomed slopes turn into moguls in the afternoon.
With snowblades, you use your whole body for front back balancing, which makes skiing not only more exciting, but also a more holistic exercise strengthening the upper part of your body too.
GREAT FOR SKI INSTRUCTORS FOR SKI INSTRUCTORS
Ideal for adults teaching kids skiing because little short skis allow for very agile movements.
MORE PORTABLE AND LIGHTER
Skiboards are easy to grab and lightweight to carry around so you can take them with you anywhere.